- Body piercings are serviced on a walk-in, first come first serve basis with only a few exceptions.
- Genital and Surface piercings require an appointment. Please call ahead to schedule.
- Children’s Ear Lobe piercings require an appointment. Please call ahead to schedule.
- In the state of Texas, you may get a body piercing under the age of 18 with parental consent. You must meet these criteria:
-The parent/guardian must be present at the time of the piercing.
-The parent must provide a photo ID.
-The parent/guardian must present evidence of their status as parent/guardian of the individual that will receive the piercing. Examples of acceptable documents that will adequately show guardianship would be: Birth Certificate, Child Custody paperwork, Adoption papers, Medical Power of Attorney, Court Guardian papers, etc...
-The parent/guardian must complete an signed affidavit that affirms their guardianship of the recipient of the piercing.
Our piercing policy age requirements are:
- Ear lobes- Over 6 months old.
- Nostril and other Ear piercings- 13 yrs+
- Navel,Oral and Facial piercings- 16 yrs+.
- Nipples, Surface, Exotic and Dermal piercings- 18 yrs+